Health & Wellness Resources
Ward 7 is full of opportunities to get outside and get moving.
You can walk along the Watts Branch Trail or the Deanwood Heritage Trail. Find another local park or the closest rec center, community garden, athletic field, etc. Organize a group of friends and neighbors to form a neighborhood walking group or to have an outdoor workout class.
Food Resources: DC Food Project is a comprehensive list of all available food services, including options for grocery pick up, meal sites, etc.
Dreaming Out Loud’s Black Farm CSA: Dreaming Out Loud runs the urban farm at Kelly Miller Middle School. They offer a weekly subscription of fresh produce and prepared foods July 15 - November 18. They have 2 pick up locations in Ward 7:
- Kelly Miller Middle School, 301 49th St. NE, Washington, DC 20019- WEDNESDAYS 3PM - 6PM
- IDEA Public Charter School, 1027 45th St NE, Washington, DC 20019 - THURSDAYS 10AM - 2PM
Clinics and Health Services
- Unity @ East Of The River. 123 45th Street, NE, Washington, DC 20019. (202) 388-7732
- Unity @ Hunt Place, 4130 Hunt Place, NE, Washington, DC 20019, (202) 388-8160
- Unity Health Care Inc Good Hope Road, 1638 Good Hope Road SE, Washington, DC 20020, (202) 610-3880
- Woodson Adolescent Wellness Center, 4650 Benning Rd SE, Washington, DC 20019, (202) 939-8030